New cab aggregator promises freedom from surge pricing, better incentives for drivers
Pune – RezurvRide, a new cab aggregator service which safeguards the interests of customers while incentivising drivers, was launched in the city. The innovative app offers a vastly better alternative to existing players in the cab aggregator market by simplifying the process of booking rides and offering over 90 per cent of ride revenue to drivers.
Some of the cutting edge features offered by the service are
- Reservation of ride as per convenience with advance Cab Booking feature both for local and outstation
- Option to mark “Favourite Drivers” based on experience
- Option to ride with favourite drivers first
- Selection of drivers based on their rating which takes into account cleanliness,etiquette and timeliness of the drivers
- Option for tracking the ride by third parties through GPS for additional security
- Outstation rides charged on distance covered and not fixed slabs
- QR code enabled to start and stop rides, thus restricting misuse by drivers
- No surge pricing
- A Driver’s First approach, which entails incentivising drivers through higher revenue share, unlike other aggregator services.
The need for cab aggregators is growing exponentially in India, given the low car penetration and poor public infrastructure. Research indicates that the cab/taxi demand is scheduled to grow at a CAGR of 15 per cent till 2020. A recent Soft Bank study says the app based taxi sector will be worth USD 7 Billion in India (Rs 45000 crore) by 2020.
‘Based on this research and inspired by the market need for a fully functional cab aggregator that can effectively address the needs of both customers and drivers, we have decided to enter the market with a completely transparent product named RezurvRide that will take the Indian taxi market to the next level,’ said Mrs SeemaMangal, Director, RezurvRide.
RezurvRide has already conducted the soft launch and intends to target 8000 cab drivers in Pune by the end of 2018. 800 drivers have already registered for the RezurvRide service. Mrs Mangal said, ‘RezurvRide aims to launch in 15 cities by the end of 2018, with 75,000 drivers on its roster.’ The long term vision is to launch in 51 cities with 141,000 drivers by 2022.
KIHARAS Group LLP., Operating under the trade name RezurvRide is an Indian online transportation network company. It was founded as an online cab aggregator in Pune on Sep 1 st , 2016. The company launched its services in the Pune market in Oct 2017 and plan to rapidly expand to 15 key cities in India by end of 2018 with a driver base of 75000. RezurvRide will be launched in 51 cities by 2020 and projected to gain a driver base of more than 1 lac.
The company operates with “Drivers First” strategy and firmly believes in “Simplicity with Commitment”. As drivers in India are agitated by declining in their income by other cab aggregators, RezurvRide commits to pass on at least 90% of the ride revenue to its drivers.
For more details please visit – www.rezurvride.com